How To Buy Through Easy Instalments
My aim is always to make purchasing as easy as possible. An initial enquiry puts you under absolutely no obligation; your commitment would be required only if and when we set up a payment schedule. This would apply both for initial purchases, as well as any further artworks on the Rollover program.
So, if you've found a piece(s) of artwork you're interested in, this is what I need to know from you:
1) The title(s) of the piece(s) you are interested in
2) The price(s) quoted on the web or email.
3) If possible, a link to the specific page(s) would be very helpful.
4) Some idea of how long a period you'd prefer to spread the cost (up to 12 months)
5) Where you live (or where you wish me to send the artwork if different)
Please e-mail me at: email@example.com
PLEASE HEAD YOUR EMAIL SUBJECT: Instalment Enquiry if it's the first time you are applying. Alternatively, head it Rollover Enquiry if you already have an instalment plan. Thanks
I think that about covers it. I look forward to hearing from you in due course.
And if you've not already done so: