Art on Easy Terms
Buying Art on Your Own Easy Terms:
Whether new to buying art online or a seasoned collector, at times you may find it advantageous to spread the cost. The good news is that UK law allows for up to twelve monthly instalments to facilitate larger purchases. Over the past few years I have run a number of successful instalment plans for delighted clients.
I've set out below the terms I'm willing to offer, which should enable you to purchase art as easily as possible. I don't mind how small an amount you wish to spread.
How the scheme works:
Art buying couldn't be simpler. All you need do is let me know what you wish to purchase. Email or text me, telling me what piece(s) interest you and where you live. I'll then give you an exact offer price, which could be below the one shown online. It's then up to you to decide how much deposit you wish to pay, and over what period you'd like to spread the cost. I'll draw up an exact plan to confirm the arrangement, which forms the basis of our agreement, becoming active on receipt of your deposit. Meanwhile I hold the piece for you, and keep it safe until ready to release - once I have received the balance in full.
Unlike other art buying schemes, there are no credit checks necessary, as I'm not extending credit. You don't get the piece until fully paid for - which not only makes my life easier, but also saves you from extra hassle. (And even if you should encounter difficulties during the payment period, everything can be eased through happily in accord with your circumstances). There are a few terms and conditions in connection with the scheme, which I've set out below. If you have any queries, don't hesitate to get in touch. I'm always looking for ways to make it easier for clients purchasing my work.
What I offer you:
- Your chosen piece(s) of artwork, framed as you want (see note below).
- An agreed fixed price, including any discount on offer.
- Up to twelve months to pay.
- FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE.
- Full 30-day no-quibble money-back guarantee (after receipt of artwork), if you're not entirely satisfied.
- You may pay off the full amount at any time during the period, and receive your artwork.
All I ask is that you:
- Pay a deposit of at least 10% of the full purchase price.
- Spread your payments evenly over the period (other than the final payment, which might need to be a different amount.)
- Pay your instalments on 1st of each month.
- Make your final payment within twelve months of paying your deposit.
- Let me know in advance by email or text, should you be unable to meet any forthcoming instalment.
- Let me know in advance if you wish to pay off the full amount before the agreed term.
- Make all payments by bank transfer (UK clients), Circle Pay, cheque or Paypal.
- Please use your name as reference on the bank details.
N.B. Framing is offered in accord with the mouldings and materials I already stock. It will mostly be a choice between hand-painted off-white or customized gold (or possibly other metallic finish).
My email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
My mobile number for texting: 0044(0)7968 979367
Payments on the scheme accepted as follows:
- My Circle Pay reference: 69RFRU
- My bank details: 40-36-13 21452789 Mr Steve Slimm (Using your name as reference).
- Or through this Paypal link: paypal.me/SteveSlimm